Information on how to access our online events
For support relating to networking - please read the networking support article.
Before the event...
- We manually approve all ticket holders onto our event platform - if you register 24 hours before an event you should be approved within one hour. Please do not contact us immediately after you register for a ticket because there is a short delay before you can access the platform.
- To check if you have a ticket search your inbox for an email from:
- firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Before the event, we will share an access link
- If you have do not have a ticket please register for a ticket - details on our homepage.
Please try the following steps:
- If you just registered for the event there will be a short delay before you can get access
- If your email is not recognised (and you have not just registered for the event) check you are using the correct email address to sign in, the one you registered with
- Check if you are using Chrome as your web browser (this is our recommended web browser)
- Sometimes there can be issues created by your company VPN. If you can please try turning off your VPN
- Try to connect via a different device/computer
- If you are using a company internet connection try tethering to your mobile 3g/4g/5g device
Need more help?
Before you email us, please:
- (if relevant) Take a screenshot of the problem you are experiencing
- Visit www.whatsmybrowser.org then > click on the green copy button then > email us the link.
Support: email@example.com (yes it's .co) or try the live chat on the bottom right