You must use Chrome on a computer to access networking
Please make sure you are accessing the platform on Chrome web browser and outside of any VPN. Having problems? Try on a personal computer (mobile devices not supported)
Scroll down for more support
When you click on a networking link for the Uncertain Decade Summit it will take to directly to the networking platform.
If you are having issues with your camera try the following:
- Check you are in Chrome web browser
- Close all other applications which could be using your camera (e.g. Zoom or Teams) and refresh the page
- Ensure you have allowed Chrome to access your camera:
- Open Chrome
- At the top right, click More Settings.
- Under "Privacy and security," click Site settings.
- Click Camera or Microphone.
- Turn on or off Ask before accessing.
- Review your blocked and allowed sites.
- To remove an existing exception or permission: To the right of the site, click Delete .
- To allow a site that you already blocked: Under "Blocked," select the site's name and change the camera or microphone permission to "Allow."
You can also see some troubleshooting on this webpage.
Need more help?
Support: email@example.com (yes it's .co)