Applying for a startup alley stand
At Legal Geek, we want to showcase the latest startup's on the scene and give them a chance to network with people across all areas of legal. We will be giving a select group of startups a stand on our famous Startup Alley.
Who should apply?
Your startup must be a business in one of the following areas:
- Legal technology (not a consultancy or startup law firm)
- Mental health
All startups must meet the following criteria:
- you have not been on the startup alley before
- you must have a live website
- you are a trading company
Legal technology startups must also meet the following criteria:
- be less than 2 years old on the event date
- not have received/generated more than £1m in funding/revenue
How to applyInformation on how to apply for the 2023 conferences will be available very soon.
The not so small, small print
- Applying does not guarantee you a ticket or stand
- We will contact you if your application for a startup alley stand is successful
- We will not contact you if your stand application is unsuccessful, please do not chase us over email. We are a small team with limited resources (just like you!)
- Startup Alley places are decided at Legal Geek's discretion
Need more help?
Try the search box above or live chat on the right or email: email@example.com (yes it’s .co)